All candidates will take the INBDE at a testing center operated by Prometric, an official vendor of the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE) and the Department of Testing Services (DTS). Follow these steps to schedule your exam.
- Create or manage your personal identification number (DENTPINⓇ). First-time test takers must have a DENTPIN to apply for the INBDE and complete all steps related to the exam. If you have previously applied for or taken a dental exam you already have a DENTPIN. Use the link below to retrieve an existing or create a new DENTPIN.
Manage your DENTPIN
- Review the INBDE Candidate Guide (PDF), with special focus on eligibility requirements, rules of conduct, examination regulations, and the testing center procedures.
- Submit your application to the JCNDE. Please note:
- Exam fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. There are no exceptions. Your credit or debit card will be charged when you submit your application.
- The name on your IDs must match exactly the name on your application or you will be denied admission to the test. If you are denied admission, you will need to submit a new application and your previous fee will be forfeited.