Once you launch the Image Portal, you will be asked to do the following:
- Provide patient background information (optional). While this information is optional, it can provide additional helpful information for the test constructors who develop test questions.
- Upload corresponding image(s). Please see below for more details.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Images submitted as a complete patient case (full mouth radiographs, intra/extra-oral photographs, patient history and dental charting) are eligible for a stipend. If you are interested in submitting a complete patient case you may do so through the image portal. If your complete patient case is approved for use in the test construction process, a $500 stipend will be awarded to you, the dental professional.
For all NBDHE Case Submissions:
- To be eligible for a $500 stipend, the case must be submitted by July 1st. Cases are reviewed once a year. Cases received after the deadline will be reviewed the following year.
- Cases must meet specific criteria (PDF) to be considered. If your case meets the requirements, please proceed to the image portal to enter the patient information and upload all corresponding images.
For all other image submissions, please proceed directly to the image portal