Skip to main content
Toggle Menu of ADA WebSites
ADA Websites
Toggle Search Area
Toggle Menu

e-mail Print Share

Leaving JCNDE Site: Apply for NBDE Part II

You are now leaving the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations' webpage. Applications for the NBDE Part I and Part II, and the NBDHE examinations are processed through the American Dental Association's Department of Testing Services.

To apply for NBDE Part II, you must log in with your DENTPIN. 

Login Now

best live chat